Standardized tests are a rite of passage for many middle school and high school students. At Academic Approach, we view these tests as teachable moments: opportunities to mentor students when they are most in need of supportive coaching and intelligent instruction. Tutoring at Academic Approach provides you with a unique teaching experience. You engage in rewarding, highly personalized tutoring programs while enjoying the support of Academic Approach's expert directors, in-depth training, and state-of-the-art print and online curriculum.
What makes tutoring at Academic Approach so great?
• Flexible scheduling
• Excellent pay
• The most comprehensive test preparation curriculum
• Support from seasoned professionals
• An environment of high-minded, committed teachers
• The reward of effectively mentoring students to reach their greatest potential
What's required to be a part of our excellent team?
• Strong educational background (BA or BS required)
• An aptitude for performing well on standardized tests
• Excellent communication skills
• A demonstrated ability to teach and mentor successfully
• Responsibility, honesty, and maturity
• Friendliness, patience, and sensitivity to a diversity of students
• Willingness to travel and provide in-home tutoring
What can you teach at Academic Approach?
We are looking for tutors to teach AP and SAT II exams specifically in the areas of Algebra II, pre-calculus, Calculus AB/BC, chemistry, biology, and physics. Because most of our teaching takes place in students' homes, candidate must have reliable transportation.
Where do we have students?
• Entire Chicago area
• Northern suburbs
• Western suburbs
We are currently interviewing tutor candidates. To apply for a position, please fill out an online application by clicking on the following link www.AcademicApproach/locations/chicago/opportunities.php. You will be asked to upload a cover letter and provide a resume or CV.
Thank you for your interest in joining Academic Approach.