2 Taken To Hospital After Collingdale House Fire - FOX 35 News Orlando

2 Taken To Hospital After Collingdale House Fire

Posted: Updated:

Two people were taken to the hospital Friday morning after a fire ripped through the back of a home on the 100 block of Wayne Avenue in Collingdale.

Firefighters say they found two of the home's residents on the porch roof attempting to escape heavy flames.

Two residents were taken to the hospital for smoke inhalation. A firefighter was also taken to the hospital for injuries from a fall but was expected to be released later Friday.

Investigators say the fire is not suspicious.

Powered by WorldNow

35 Skyline Drive
Lake Mary, FL 32746

Phone: (407) 644-3535
News Tips: (866) 55-FOX35

Didn't find what you were looking for?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Fox Television Stations, Inc. and Worldnow. All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Ad Choices