HUMAN RESOURCE COORDINATOR
Menards is the #1 Home Improvement Retailer in the Midwest, as well as a great place to work! As a memeber of our Team, you will find daily challenges, fun people to work with and great benefits! Menards has opportunities for team players that posess the knowledge, skills, and desire to succeed on all levels. As a Human Resource Coordinator, you will utilize your abilities to develop strong professional relationships with a variety of people and build an array of competencies you will need to experience continued success. Additionally, you will ensure that Menards continues to be a place people are excited to work at and be a part of a top-notch Team. You will work directly with the General Manager and Operations Human Resources Manager to ensure our store atmosphere is positive and fosters the success of its Team Members.
- Coordinate and participate in new Team Member recruitment, retention, interview, selection, and orientation activities.
- Facilitate Team Member training and development, utilizing corporate training programs.
- Use company software to ensure maximization of payroll dollars.
- Make sure all Team Member concerns are addressed and resolved in a timely manner.
- Ensure Team Member related programs and policies, including the drug-free workplace program are followed.
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL POSSESS:
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management or Business Management with an emphasis in Human Resources is required.
- Basic knowledge of principles of employee selection and employment laws.
- Exceptional analytical, organizational, communication skills, and problem-solving ability.
- Proven leadership skills
- Ability to perform successfully under tight time constraints.
- Training skills.
- Strong computer skills.
We offer excellent wages and a full benefits package, including medical, dental, 401(k), and Instant Profit Sharing programs, paid vacations, and holiday pay. This is an hourly position. You will also recieve a Team Member discount good at all Menard stores. Must pass a drug test and be able to work a flexible schedule, including daytime and evening. Menards is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-free workplace!
Please stop by the Hanover Park Menards and ask to speak with a General Manager for more information!
7435 Barrington Rd.
Hanover Park, IL 60185
Noodles & Company is looking for a Shift Manager who thrives in a restaurant setting and is looking to ultimately take their career to the next level in management.
Nordstrom is a fashion specialty retailer that also operates competitively excellent restaurants and specialty coffee bars in our stores. We are looking for talented restaurant cashiers to contribute top tier performances in the food and beverage arena.
Glazer-Kennedy Insider's Circle (GKIC) is looking for a dynamic Customer Service Representative to be part of our Membership Service Department.