Downers Grove, IL. based, Officite, is the leading website and Internet marketing company serving healthcare practices. For nearly a decade, we've helped doctors to build an expansive web presence that showcases accomplishments and generates an ever-growing online pipeline for securing new patients and referrals.
We are currently seeking a full-time Research and Copy Analyst that will be responsible for writing content, articles and press releases for our search engine optimization (SEO) program. The ideal candidate would be a proficient writer with strong attention to detail. This position will be responsible for communicating content strategy with SEO clients, and will play a vital role in the growth and success of our search engine optimization program.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Produce unique SEO-rich content related to the healthcare industry.
- Work with SEO clients to generate content ideas and approve final copy.
- Work closely with the search marketing team to execute on SEO initiatives.
- Develop and build new SEO content strategies as the landscape evolves.
- Syndicate articles and press releases through Web-based article and press release distribution service.
- Create, write and maintain online content including Facebook, Twitter, blogs and other social media.
- Coordinate with internal marketing team to ensure consistency in voice and messaging throughout company communications.
- Effective time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to self-edit for clarity, spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to manage several SEO accounts simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite.
- Strong organization, collaboration and communication skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Bachelors degree in Journalism, Marketing, Communications, English or related field strongly preferred.
Writing samples will be requested.
To apply, please visit: http://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH05/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CARSDIRECT&cws=2&rid=787
Downers Grove, IL based Officite, a wholly owned subsidiary of Internet Brands, is the leading provider of Websites and online marketing solutions for healthcare practices. Since 2002, Officite has built thousands of websites for dentists and healthcare professionals worldwide that have generated hundreds of thousands of new patient appointments. Its services span from premium website design and development to a full, turnkey Internet strategy, including local search engine optimization, pay-per-click advertising, mobile marketing, blog management, social networking and patient reviews management, all implemented through Officite's innovative site building technology and Doctor Portal solution. Partnered with more than 20 of the leading national and state medical associations, Officite continues to transform how healthcare practices attract, connect and communicate on the Internet
About Internet Brands, Inc.:
Internet Brands (www.internetbrands.com) is an innovative online media company that operates media, community, and e-commerce websites in consumer categories including automotive, health, shopping, and travel. We also create and license leading social media software and applications.
Internet Brands' network of 200+ websites reaches more than 90 million unique visitors each month. Our network is ranked one of the Top 50 most popular web properties on the Internet by comScore. Our Automotive and Home portfolios rank in the Top 5 most-visited properties in their respective categories as ranked by comScore, and our websites have received dozens of awards from publications including Time Magazine, MSNBC, PC World, and Forbes.