Established in Chicago in 1991, Corner Bakery Cafe is one of the leaders of fast casual dining, a segment that blends the best of two worlds. We're fast - guests have busy lives. Whether they join us to linger over the paper or they're with us for a quick lunch, we're there to serve them promptly. But we're also casual dining, meaning we believe in delivering food to the table. Guests also enjoy nice touches like real tableware - a break from today's plastic, self-service world.
We're looking for dedicated: CATERING SALES / HOURLY SUPERVISOR
You will be responsible for supervising the catering operations for your restaurant, which includes supervising the preparation, presentation and delivery of great food that elicits genuine smiles.
Other Duties Include:
• Schedule and coordinate delivery of catering orders, making deliveries if necessary.
• Working with dining room and kitchen as needed.
• Execute catering sales and marketing initiatives.
• Ensure operations are in accordance with kitchen sanitation and safety standards.
We want you to have:
• 2+ years of customer service / sales experience; Restaurant supervisor/management experience preferred
• Basic computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
• A valid driver's license and clean driving record
• Personable, friendly and outgoing personality - must enjoy interacting with and servicing others
• Initiative, drive and a self-starting work ethic
As a growing company, we're always looking for our future leaders. Join the crew at Corner Bakery Cafe, we're a place where growth, better hours and great potential is on offer every day. That's all served in a culture that understands you have to have a life and need the time to enjoy it. SAVOR your opportunity today!
In addition to competitive hourly pay, after 1 year of service (and an average of 30 hours per week) we offer a benefits package including Basic Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation, 401(k), training & more!