Ask Tony & Tucker: static electricity - FOX 35 News Orlando

Ask Tony & Tucker: static electricity

Posted: Updated:

Our Ask Tony and Tucker question comes from Nikki in McLean, Virginia. Nikki writes, "I have noticed this winter I have been getting shocked by static electricity more often when I touch a door handle, light switch, etc. Last week when I turned on the light switch in my house, I got shocked throughout my fingers and up my arm, I felt tingly for over an hour, it really scared me. Is it possible to have more static electricity in your body in the colder months than the warmer months? How can you avoid getting shocked so much?"

  • Ask Tony & Tucker: static electricityMore>>

  • Ask Tony and Tucker

    Ask Tony and Tucker

    From the archives!  Take a look back at your favorite 'Ask Tony & Tucker' segments.  They never get old!
    From the archives!  Take a look back at your favorite 'Ask Tony & Tucker' segments.  They never get old!
Powered by WorldNow

35 Skyline Drive
Lake Mary, FL 32746

Phone: (407) 644-3535
News Tips: (866) 55-FOX35

Didn't find what you were looking for?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Fox Television Stations, Inc. and Worldnow. All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | New Terms of Service What's new | Ad Choices