Too much chlorine in the pool causes five people to get sick at a gym in Northeast Philadelphia.
Skyfox flew the L.A. Fitness on Grant Avenue around 12:30 pm, Friday afternoon.
Several emergency vehicles were parked outside of the entrance.
Five people were transported to a local hospital.
The gym will be closed until the fumes clear.
Wednesday: H-93 L-71, Hot & Humid PM Storms
Hottest day of the week on tap for Wedensday with evening storms moving in through early Thursday. We clear out Thursday into Friday with more comfortable conditions and lower humidity.
Wednesday: H-93 L-71
Thursday: H-83 L-73