e Technologies is a technology-based resource management company that services internet startups. We handle all the programming, graphic design, and marketing work for our family companies who need a forward-thinking edge in their business model.
The company was built out of a desire to confront the Information Age head on, and use it to ignite forward thinking marketing techniques.
We are currently looking for a PPC Specialist to join our team.
• Manage PPC (pay per click) campaigns, including strategy, planning and daily execution. Ensure campaigns are set up with complete accuracy and attention to detail.
• Implement testing strategies to continually identify optimization levers, enhance learning and improve campaign performance.
• Manage PPC (pay per click) projects from strategy through implementation
• Coordinate campaign activities relating to PPC (pay-per-click) with the search team
• Implement successful bidding strategies, analyze key Website metrics, monitor results, and provide recommendations for continued campaign improvement & optimization
• Exceed management expectations and performance goals on a daily basis
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• 3+ years PPC experience. Google Adwords experience and Adwords certification preferable
• Ability to juggle a large number of tasks at once and produce work on a timely basis
• Excellent communications and organizational skills
• Solid understanding of online marketing
• Strong analytical skills and detail oriented
• Sense of humor and team player
Please submit a resume and cover letter to the address provided above.
Hiring Organization: e Technologies
Respond here: http://chicago.craigslist.org/nch/mar/3912054496.html
Noodles & Company is looking for a Shift Manager who thrives in a restaurant setting and is looking to ultimately take their career to the next level in management.
Nordstrom is a fashion specialty retailer that also operates competitively excellent restaurants and specialty coffee bars in our stores. We are looking for talented restaurant cashiers to contribute top tier performances in the food and beverage arena.
Glazer-Kennedy Insider's Circle (GKIC) is looking for a dynamic Customer Service Representative to be part of our Membership Service Department.
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator supports the company's overall recruitment strategy by working closely with job candidates, corporate recruiters, external recruitment agencies, hiring managers and other human resource professionals to faciliate and support the recruitment and hiring process.