Renaissance Realty is seeking an Executive Assistant to provide support to the President/Chief Executive Officer. The ideal candidate will be very organized, able to multi-task and able to work in a fast paced environment. The executive assistant's purpose is to streamline the workload of the CEO and assist in the coordination and facilitation of documents relative to development projects.
This position provides high level administrative support that involves preparing reports and memorandum; assist in preparing Excel spreadsheets for developments; and interfacing with lenders, attorneys and government agencies, with a primary focus on the securing, developing and financing of company real estate. The executive assistant will schedule meetings, plan business trips, handle confidential information, review and summarize reports and documents and prepare background documents.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
• Extensive knowledge of computers, office equipment and clerical procedures
• Expert level knowledge of Excel, Publisher and Word
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
• Ability to prioritize duties, multi-task and work independently
• 3+ years experience as an Executive Assistant, preferred
• Experience with Tax Credits, preferred