DigitasLBi Senior Software Engineer
Tasks and responsibilities include:
• Lead technical design and implementation of practical, maintainable project solutions
• Develop and adhere to coding standards
• Maintain a consistent focus on quality for projects
• Stay abreast of evolving web standards
• Perform code reviews, developing and adhering to coding standards
• Encourage team awareness and appropriate adoption of emerging technologies
• Mentor junior team members in utilizing new technical skills and help lead peer-level code reviews
• Work comfortably within a dynamic, challenging environment while understanding the importance of meeting client delivery deadlines
• Maintain open communications on current project status, risks and challenges
• Become a recognized subject matter expert within fields of expertise
To qualify, you'll need:
• Four year degree
• 3-5+ years of web development experience
• Expertise in HTML, CSS
• Bootstrap experience is a big plus!
• Experience building and deploying Java or .NET based web solutions is a major plus
• Solid grasp of web solutions utilizing a Content Management System (CMS) is a major plus
• Creative agency experience desired
• Ability to work well in small teams
• Proficiency in Windows environment as development platform
• Solid experience in testing methodologies, test-driven design and the creation of effective and reliable test cases
• Experience in designing and coding for web accessibility
• Some travel may be required
DigitasLBi, the leading, "most complete" global digital agency network partners with some of the foremost marketers and brands in the world. Also a top ten global agency, DigitasLBi comprises of 5,700 best-in-class digital and technology experts in 25 countries around the world.
In 2012, Digitas and LBi received a combined total of over 200 awards globally including two Cannes Lions Grand Prix's and SXSW People's Choice Award. Digitas was also recently named OMMA Agency of the Year 2012 and LBi UK Digital Agency of the Year 2012 by Marketing magazine. Digitas USA operates the brand content platform, The Third Act: producers of first and most well renowned event on digital content, The NewFront.
With sister agencies Starcom MediaVest Group, ZenithOptimedia, Denuo and Razorfish, DigitasLBi is a member of Publicis Groupe. Publicis Groupe [listed on the Euronext Paris Exchange - FR0000130577 - and part of the CAC 40 index] is the world's third largest communications group. With activities spanning 104 countries on five continents, Publicis Groupe offers local and international clients a complete range of advertising services. Web site: www.publicisgroupe.com
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.