SEO Specialist (Des Plaines, IL)
WebToMed, a leading provider of medical website development and Internet marketing services, seeks a creative, talented, and technically savvy individual with excellent search engine optimization and marketing writing skills. Ideal candidate will be responsible for managing multiple SEO campaigns, increasing traffic and conversion rates, and website analytics.
Candidate must meet the following qualifications:
- Expert knowledge and proven track record in SEO
- Expert knowledge of website analytics and conversion rate optimization
- Experience in generating qualified website traffic and inbound web leads
- Great talent for developing engaging, unique, and SEO friendly marketing copy
- A minimum of three years experience focusing on internet marketing and SEO
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree or other formal training a plus
Why apply at WebToMed:
- Work with established and successful Internet professionals
- Succeed in a rewarding and fun business environment
- Develop new skills and exercise creative talents
- Receive competitive compensation
- Enjoy attractive benefits and medical coverage
We are looking for a team member that is able to work well in a group setting, as well as independently. Ideal candidate should be detail oriented with outstanding organizational and prioritization skills. Candidates should be prepared to provide samples of previous works and selected candidates may be tested for proficiency during interview process.
Resume, examples of past success, and salary history should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Crystal Lake Marine is in seek of a energetic, career minded individual who can work within all facets of the boat upholstery industry.
Dillon Transport, a financially stable and growing trucking company is seeking a hands-on supervisor.
JCL Bioassay USA, Inc. is seeking a Research Analyst responsible for conducting lab activities in accordance with applicable methods, protocols, SOPs, and regulatory guidelines under guidance from Senior Analysts and Principal Investigator.