Jewell Events Catering is continuously growing and currently seeking a full time position to join our talented culinary team. We are looking for an artistic minded cake decorator for our high energy bakery.
The Cake Decorator we are looking for will report to the Pastry Chef and is a member of the company's dynamic team. They are responsible for decorating cakes as well as production of other pastries working in a high quality and energetic industry.
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
• Artistic abilities
• Attention to detail and an eye for design for intricacies in cake decorating
• Proficiency with cake decorating skills and knowledge working with cake decorating tools
• Ability to conceptualize ideas into actual designs
• Visually able to see variations in colors and hues
• Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create results driven, team oriented environment.
• 3-5 years of experience as a cake decorator or equivalent
• Professional appearance and demeanor
• Strong time management skills
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and work effectively, independently, and efficiently with tight time constraints
• Must be creative, innovative and able to be pro-active
• Able to work flexible work schedule in order to accommodate business levels
• Able to lift and carry 50 lbs, ability to pass E-Verify (I-9 verification) and ability to stand for up to 8 hours
*Please respond with job title in the subject line of your email along with current resume, cover letter and three references
Noodles & Company is looking for a Shift Manager who thrives in a restaurant setting and is looking to ultimately take their career to the next level in management.
Nordstrom is a fashion specialty retailer that also operates competitively excellent restaurants and specialty coffee bars in our stores. We are looking for talented restaurant cashiers to contribute top tier performances in the food and beverage arena.
Glazer-Kennedy Insider's Circle (GKIC) is looking for a dynamic Customer Service Representative to be part of our Membership Service Department.
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator supports the company's overall recruitment strategy by working closely with job candidates, corporate recruiters, external recruitment agencies, hiring managers and other human resource professionals to faciliate and support the recruitment and hiring process.