Tucker Pup's Dog Activity Center is one of the largest dog businesses in Chicago. We have a 10,000 square foot facility in the West Loop, and offer dog daycare, boarding, grooming, training, photography, and retail.
We have a premier facility in an ideal location and a great staff. We are committed to providing world-class customer service, in addition to creating a great working environment that is fun, healthy, and positive.
Please see our website at http://www.tuckerpups.com for more information.
We are immediately seeking a dog daycare handler who can help supervise our daycare and boarding dogs throughout the day. The job involves interacting with the dogs to help them get plenty of exercise, socialization, and love. The goal is that they go home each night truly tired and happy.
There will also be plenty of opportunities for customer interaction.
The most qualified candidates will have the following characteristics:
• First and foremost, you must have a passion for dogs. It's what we're all about.
• Experience in handling dogs (this doesn't just mean that you had a dog while growing up or that you simply "like dogs" or that you are a dog walker). Relevant experience includes daycare or boarding attendant, vet tech, trainer's assistant, and so forth.
• Professionalism (both in communicating and in personal appearance) in talking with customers
• You must have a positive attitude and work well with other people.
• Committed to providing a playful and safe atmosphere for our dogs.
• Will adhere to our dress code, which is standard for most retail businesses
• Responsible, reliable, and prompt.
To apply, click here: https://www.tuckerpups.com/tools/job_application/index.php