L&L Veterinary Clinic and The Cat Clinic
We are looking for an experienced, upbeat, motivated veterinary assistant who enjoys working with animals in a feline, canine, and exotic animal practice.
Applicant should have experience with and a proficient working knowledge of:
• Hospital and office procedures and standards
• Animal handling and restraint
• Preventive care protocols
• Surgical preparation and assistance
• Laboratory procedures
• Radiology procedures
• Assisting with standard examination procedures
• Hospital sanitation
• Providing client education
Requirements and Eligibility
• All applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
• All applicants must possess a High school diploma or equivalent and must be proficient in math, reading comprehension, and writing skills.
• Hands-on, experience in a veterinary hospital is required.
• Degree from an AVMA accredited veterinary technology program, or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
We are a drug-free work place.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer.
Only experienced, serious candidates need apply.
Compensation commensurate with experience.
About L&L Veterinary Clinic and The Cat Clinic:
Small animal veterinary clinic with a dedicated cat clinic in Flossmoor, IL.
Click here to apply: http://4c74f0d2.bqjob1.com/7eac1580
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator supports the company's overall recruitment strategy by working closely with job candidates, corporate recruiters, external recruitment agencies, hiring managers and other human resource professionals to faciliate and support the recruitment and hiring process.
Performance Dental Care in Tinley Park is looking to hire a full-time Dental Assistant, with experience.
Laramar is a national multi-family real estate firm looking to hire a full time Leasing Consultant.
Raynor Garage Door Company is a family owned and operated company based out of Northfield. We are currently seeking a Front Office / Billing Clerk to join our team.