Hero rescues mother, baby from burning apartment - FOX 35 News Orlando

Hero rescues mother, baby from burning apartment

Posted: Updated:
FAIRBURN, Ga. -

More than a dozen people are homeless after a fire destroyed their Fairburn apartments on Saturday morning.

A fire broke out at the Ashford Town and Country Apartments located 50 Clay Street in Fairburn destroying 8 of units and displaced 17 residents.

In the smoke and flames were Tyisha Anthony and her one-year-old baby, Sage. They were trapped on the second floor. She smashed out a window screen and called for help. That's when a passerby heard her cries and jumped into action.

Click on video above for full report from FOX 5's Nicole Estaphan

Powered by WorldNow

35 Skyline Drive
Lake Mary, FL 32746

Phone: (407) 644-3535
News Tips: (866) 55-FOX35

Didn't find what you were looking for?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Fox Television Stations, Inc. and Worldnow. All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Ad Choices