Channel Clarity is a Chicago-based advertising technology company. We use predictive data analytics and machine learning to connect businesses with interested consumers efficiently and intelligently, with a focus on web, email, and voice channels. Our offices are located in the River North neighborhood.
The Software Developer position is an mid-level software engineering role responsible for the implementation and testing of subsystems and system components according to specification and design. Software Developers at Channel Clarity work on a variety of projects ranging from maintenance of existing systems, to unit testing and development of new features. This requires the ability to follow a structured approach/methodology toward software development in order to ensure consistent and repeatable execution and quality. In addition, engineers must be equipped to maintain a current knowledge of industry technologies, tools, and best practices.
Qualified candidates must have experience working with software development frameworks, and using agile methodologies. They must also posses a strong interest in, or desire to learn about, rules engines, recommender systems, nosql, and enterprise integration.
Desired Skills & Experience:
* Bachelor's Degree in computer science or similar
* 1-2 years of development experience, preferably with Java, PHP, or Python in an agile environment
* Linux servers and the LAMP framework experience ideal
* Knowledge of object-oriented programming, MVC architectures and development frameworks such as Spring, Codeigniter, or Django
* Experience with development using a formal SDLC, ideally an agile methodology (e.g. Feature Driven Development, Kanban, Scrum, XP, etc.)
* Knowledge of ALM (Application Lifecycle Management) principles and tools
TO APPLY: Go HERE or contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Noodles & Company is looking for a Shift Manager who thrives in a restaurant setting and is looking to ultimately take their career to the next level in management.
Nordstrom is a fashion specialty retailer that also operates competitively excellent restaurants and specialty coffee bars in our stores. We are looking for talented restaurant cashiers to contribute top tier performances in the food and beverage arena.
Glazer-Kennedy Insider's Circle (GKIC) is looking for a dynamic Customer Service Representative to be part of our Membership Service Department.