Baby Gets Burned At Georgia Daycare - FOX 35 News Orlando

Baby Gets Burned At Georgia Daycare

Posted: Updated:
HALL COUNTY, GA -

One Georgia mother is looking for answers after her child received burns at daycare.

Megan Seabolt just wants to know how her 18 month old son, Damon Gaddis, received horrific burns.

She was told the injuries were the results of a bad reaction to a bug bite, but doctors say otherwise.

"All I wanted them to do was come clean and tell me what happened to my son, so I'm not at the hospital saying I don’t know” said Seabolt.

Authorities from Hall County Sheriff’s Office and D-Facs have opened an investigation.

The officials confirm the child has second and third degree burns.

Powered by WorldNow

35 Skyline Drive
Lake Mary, FL 32746

Phone: (407) 644-3535
News Tips: (866) 55-FOX35

Didn't find what you were looking for?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Fox Television Stations, Inc. and Worldnow. All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | New Terms of Service What's new | Ad Choices