Recipe Lisa Bacon of Pelion, S.C.
- 1/2 bag frozen country hashbrowns
- 3 eggs
- 3 sausage links or pattys
- 4 pieces of bacon
- Seasoning salt (Lawerys)
- 3/4 cup shredded chedder cheese
- Cook potatos until done. (You may cook them in a frying pan or deep fryer.)
- Cook sausage and bacon and put aside. (If you use sausage, cut into pieces.)
- Scramble eggs.
- Place potatoes on a microwave-saffe plate. Sprinkle just a tad of seasoning salt for flavor (not too much!) Top with eggs, then add sausage pieces or bacon.
- Top with cheese and pop into microwave just for about 1 minute.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
This should serve two.
You could also add onions and peppers.